NOVUS JOB OPENINGS
POST PRODUCTION MANAGER
Novus Select is in search of a driven and talented individual to fill the role of Post Production Manager.
The Post Production Manager will oversee all elements of post-production including creative development, hiring and management of the editing team, content and music licensing, client review and feedback, and final file delivery. The position requires an individual who is highly organized, a creative problem solver, and a great communicator with top-notch interpersonal skills.
The Post Production Manger will work closely with the Novus production team to ensure a seamless transition from in-the-field production to post production. The Post Production Manager will be the key Novus team member in communication with the client throughout the post production process.
Additionally, the Post Production Manager will be responsible for management of the Novus Project Archive, making sure best practices, organization and management of all Novus content is properly maintained.
• Manage, support and track all projects in the post production life cycle
• Coordinate communication between director, client, and third party vendors to ensure projects are constantly moving forward effectively
• Oversee quality control of scripts, visual cuts, and other assets for delivery
• Manage post production schedules to ensure timely client delivery at various approval stages
• Effectively problem solve any technical, logistical and communication issues related to post- production
• Aid in improving departmental procedures, standards, best practices, guidelines and other aspects of post production
• Oversee the maintenance and organization of the Novus internal asset management system
• 5+ years of post production and/or production experience in media and/or advertising agency
• Detail-oriented self starter, comfortable working both individually and in a team setting
• Highly organized, diligent, and possessing a calm approach to unforeseen changes in project scopes and/or requirements
• Excellent communication and client management skills
• Experience in a managerial role
• In-depth knowledge of photo/video industry, as well as digital file formats and asset organization • Takes feedback well and continually adapts to changing needs
• Has the ability to multi-task and work under tight and competing deadlines
• Software Skills: Apple OS + Apps, Google Apps, Adobe Creative Suite
• Fluency in Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, and DaVinci Resolve a plus
• Knowledge of camera, lighting, and sound equipment a plus
• Knowledge of LTO, DIT and Archiving software a plus
Location: South Lake Tahoe, California
Compensation: Full Time / Industry Competitive Salary / Benefits (Insurance: Full Health + Dental, Vacation)
Application Instructions: Please send PDF cover letter & resume to jobs@novusselect dot com