NOVUS JOB OPENINGS
Novus Select is looking for an inspired, self-motivated, high-energy intern to join our team in South Lake Tahoe, California.
This internship would appeal to someone who is passionate about photography and film, and who is interested in improving their editing skills and learning all aspects of the pre- to post-production workflow.
This is a paid, five-day-per-week internship. We are looking for a minimum commitment of six months, with opportunities for growth and future compensation. You are required to find your own housing and transportation in South Lake Tahoe while here. We are happy to help you complete your internship for college credit, if applicable.
This is NOT a shooting internship and the majority of the duties will be fulfilled in our studio, although there will be potential to work as a production or camera assistant on local jobs. You be an integral member of our team, working in a high-stakes environment. Our clients demand excellence, and we are seeking someone who will work hard, bring a perfectionist attitude to every duty large and small, and will contribute to our thriving business alongside our network of highly in-demand photographers and directors.
• Editing in both still & motion platforms
• Image retouching and toning
• Image database management & metadata entry
• Management & organization of Novus' product/shipping room
• General administration or daily tasks in and around the studio
• Occasional on-set duties as needed
IDEAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Strong Adobe Creative Suite Experience, specifically Photoshop and/or Premiere
• Familiarity with Apple OS/iOS and Google Apps systems
• Positive, self-motivated, and goal-oriented attitude
• Attention to detail
• Motivation to learn new industry skills + tools
Location: South Lake Tahoe, California
Schedule: Six Month Commitment, 5 Days Per Week
Compensation: Paid Internship with opportunities for growth
Application Instructions: Please send PDF cover letter & resume to jobs@novusselect dot com